Texas Real Estate Outlet respects your privacy and understands the importance of protecting non-public information.
This notice sets forth the information privacy practices of this web site only. We may change this policy from time to time, and we will post those changes on this page. Please check back periodically.
Types of Information Collected Through This Web Site
“Nonpublic personal information” is information we receive from a consumer or collect in connection with providing a financial product or service to a consumer. Nonpublic personal information does not include information that is available from public sources, such as telephone directories or government records.
We collect nonpublic personal information about consumers from the following sources:
- Information provided to us on loan applications or other forms, such as a customers name, social security number, assets, liabilities and income.
- Information otherwise provided to us online, by e-mail, telephone, facsimile, in writing, in-person, or by other means.
- Certain specific information that is captured and recorded by us when you log in to our site. This information is used to help confirm the identity of the user, such as the user’s IP address and Internet host name.
- Information about a customers previous transactions with us or our affiliates, such as loan balances, payment history, and parties to transactions.
- If we obtain a credit report in connection with a proposed transaction, information received from the credit reporting agency.
Use and Disclosure of Nonpublic Personal Information
We collect, use, and maintain nonpublic personal information about our customers only to provide financial products and services. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information except as permitted by law.
For example, “permitted by law” includes, without limitation:
- with the consumer’s consent;
- as necessary to effect, administer, or enforce a transaction that you request;
- to consumer reporting agencies;
- the securitization or secondary market sale of your financial product (including servicing rights);
- responding to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or government regulatory authority;
- in connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger, transfer or exchange of all or a portion of a business or operating unit;
- to our service providers.
We require our service providers to enter into an agreement with us that prohibits them from using or disclosing nonpublic personal information other than to carry out the purposes for which we disclosed the information or as otherwise permitted by law.
Confidentiality and Security of Information
We restrict access to your nonpublic personal information to those employees and service providers who have a business need to know that information to provide products and services to you. Our employees are bound by a code of conduct and ethics, and are educated on the importance of confidentiality and customer privacy. We maintain, and we require our service providers to agree to maintain, physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to protect your nonpublic personal information.
Links to Other Sites
This site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the information privacy or security practices of those sites, nor for their content. We urge you to review the privacy and security policies of each site you visit through the use of those links.